Adaptive Swim Lessons
In Partner The Arc of Highpoint, the Ragsdale YMCA will be offering Adaptive Swim Lessons with water safety Spring 2017. The schedule below will be for January 2017-April 2017.
The Adaptive Swim Lesson Program will offer basic water safety instruction, introduction to the water, and beginner level swimming skills. There will be a 1:1 teacher to student ratio for all students. These classes are designed for ages 3-15.
Cost: $15 per participant, per six lessons.
Sponsorship and a the above cost, covers the overall costs of lessons. If you have any further questions please contact the Aquatics Director, Justine Intiso, at 336-882-9622.
SUMMER 2017 SWIM LESSON SESSIONS AND REGISTRATION DATES:
- June M/W – June 5-June 21
- June T/Th – June 6-June 22
- July M/W – July 3-July 19
- July T/Th – July 6-July 25 (No Classes July 4th)
- August M/W – July 31-August 16
- August T/Th – August 1-August 17
- Saturday A – May 13-June 24 (No Classes May 27th)
- Saturday B – July 1st-August 5
- Saturday C – August 12-September 23 (No Classes September 2nd)
Days and Time: Lessons are offered Mon/Wed and T/TH between 4:30pm-6: 30pm, and Saturday mornings 9:30am-12: 30pm.
Sponsors include Poblano’s Mexican Bar and Grill, Beamer Tire and Auto, and the David and Donna Griffin Foundation, co-founded by Kevin Bottomley.